Monday, June 1, 2009
barney is purple
A-okay.. narrative I think is working out, so far it seems a little 'amateur' but I guess its my first movie and all so I should cut myself some slack ! i've added this segment for the intro which will kind of serve as the supporting narrative frame of purple with which i will put the interviews and info inside of, so its like me introducing general purple and then its specific and then general again, hopefully i can get the desired effect i want. its difficult to align audio and video so im working on that right now, esp when i have certain segments i need at certain places, this takes a lot of time. Overall the editing does take a lot of time! group meeting today so we'll smooth out our "surprise" intro which will connect all of our small films together. got my purple gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment