More working on material today and thinking. I got some great ideas for my focus in my particular part and I even got a few minutes of some great footage! I'd like to learn how to use imovie better so this is my focus right now..I want to be able to really make this work. So right now I'm working on organizing how I want the film to go sequence wise, been making a sort of sketch, sent a bunch of e-mails to some religious groups about possible interviews for perspectives on purple in religion/culture so hopefully (fingers crossed!) ill get some replies. this project is starting to really excite me!!! (learning how to use my own digital camera.. and I even used a tripod today.. I even impressed myself!! haha..!! I felt like a professional, well, sort of ) but anyway it was progress. definitely.
excited to talk to my group tomorrow a little more about our group project and how other's are going and etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have some great research going for your project! Excited to see what footage you have on Monday.
ReplyDelete